We help when you search 'water damage repair near me'
Our fleet of vehicles are equipped and our technicians are ready to go. Call us if you need help this fall.
When you are in the upsetting position of having to search 'water damage repair near me' because your home or business has experienced water damage we are there to help. SERVPRO of Newport & Bristol Counties is available 24/7 and is normally the top search result when you search 'water damage repair near me'. Contacting SERVPRO after water damage is essential, we are your one and only call! That is because we offer COMPLETE water damage restoration services. Our team of technicians can repair the damage and complete and additional construction and finish work that may be required to completely restore your property
Beach House Storm Damage Repair
Newport Rhode Island and the surrounding areas are vulnerable to damage from high wind coastal storms.
Last week almost the entire east coast experienced a heavy rain and wind storm that caused power outages up and down the coast. In New England, the most powerful parts of the storm occurred overnight so many were unaware of the power outage until they woke up to flashing clocks in the morning. Furthermore, many coastal homeowners and business owners were unaware (and may still be unaware) about damage caused to their properties during this "flash" wind storm. Along the beaches of Westerly, RI debris such as shingles, aluminum flashing, and lumber could be seen amongst the rock walls and along the beach. This debris was the result of high winds that battered highly vulnerable homes and businesses on the coast. If your home or business was damaged by this most recent storm, call our office today.
Large Loss Restoration & Construction Newport RI
SERVPRO of Newport & Bristol Counties is the first call most Rhode Islander’s make when their home or business has been damaged. Why? Peace of mind.
When these events occur, whether from a natural disaster, a fire, or even the wear and tear of time and use, we are prepared to go the extra mile and complete the job at hand. We have the resources and manpower ready if the project scope expands due to unforeseen damage or events that impede our path to completing the project and allowing us to stay on schedule. Our team members are trained to work under duress and to simultaneously mitigate further damage while beginning the restoration process ensuring the best chance at a quick and less-costly recovery.
We take pride in our work and our experience and it is a driving factor in our success. Our managers have assisted in recovery efforts in many of our countries major natural disasters during the last decade. When everything is on the line, go with the most experienced and most reliable disaster restoration & construction team, SERVPRO of Newport & Bristol Counties.
Commercial Restoration Rhode Island
Providing disaster relief services is a difficult job. Our team of dedicated professionals are always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done, day or night.
Our commercial division is our team of disaster restoration professionals managed by individuals with several hours of large-loss experience under their belt. These team members are trained by their managers to understand the importance of the following protocol and using the chain of command around them to effectively and efficiently complete the perfect restoration.
Our dedication to providing hands-on training and education is what sets us apart from the competition. We provide an energetic and inspirational workplace where each and every one of our team members understands the importance of focusing on the task at hand and work their hardest.
In a large-loss nothing is more important than the client and the job at hand, we are here to lead the way to recovery.
A Team On The Rise
We are fierce competitors always striving to improve our game. This is how we approach every job, with a dedication to hard work and an understanding that we should always be learning and improving from our experiences. We have been on the front-lines of some of the countries biggest natural disasters where we managed every stage of the recovery & reconstruction process.
Our aggressive work ethic has helped us to earn the trust and respect of many well-recognized subcontractors including many of the north easts largest reconstruction contracting companies who rely on us when everything is on the line.
Of course, our experienced professionals can only be as good as their equipment allows. We boast an impressive inventory of restoration equipment allowing us to be prepared to manage and mitigate multiple disasters at one time.
We are proud of our team and will continue to build upon the hard work that has brought us so far already!
Schedule A Facility Cleaning Today!
We were out early on a Sunday morning visiting a commercial client for a monthly facility cleaning. This particular client requires we clean the premises outside of their regular business hours when they are closed and there are no employees in the building. Did you even know SERVPRO provides scheduled cleaning services? Most people are not aware of this service and assume we only handle disaster restoration clean-up after a flood, storm or fire. But our general cleaning services are second to none. Our technicians are professionally trained and have access to a vast array of SERVPRO equipment, cleaning solutions and techniques. If your business is in need of a weekly, monthly, annually or even one-time cleaning services we can help! Our professionally trained cleaning technicians can handle any industry, such as commercial, industrial, service businesses, warehouses, government buildings and more. Schedule your cleaning today!
Parking Lot Clean-Up, Repainting, Repair & More
Now that the winter is over it is likely you and your client's parking lots need to be cleaned and possibly repainted. We can help. We are your #1 call for any and all types of cleaning and repair and are on the scene shortly after of your call. If you need parking lot cleaning, repainting, repair, or lightbulb replacement contact our office now and we can send out a crew for a one-time cleaning and damage inspection or schedule regular clean-up inspection times to ensure your property always looks great. We make the process simple, SERVPRO of Newport & Bristol Counties, offers one-stop shopping when it comes to property clean-up, maintenance, construction and restoration. Our team of highly skilled technicians, contractors, and craftsmen make us the #1 choice for large corporations looking for a full-time, fully-capable maintenance team that is available at a moments notice. Call us today!
A Professional Restoration Company Can Save You Money In A Water Damage
When your home or business is struck by a water damage event, such as a flood, burst pipe, or roof leak, you will see many restoration options in a google search. Here is why it is so important to carefully consider the company you choose to repair your property.
1. Evaluating exactly what can and cannot be saved in the property is crucial. This is where our experienced managers quickly determine the best course of action to save as much of the structure as possible. This first step can determine a huge chunk of your upfront costs for repair and materials for replacement.
2. Drying Equipment. If the company you hire is not using the best drying and air scrubbing equipment available, chances are they will need to use that equipment on your property for a longer period of time, costing you more money. Our techs are trained to work and act efficiently and we invest in the best possible restoration equipment so everything we do is efficient. In the long run, this is the best possible way to save our client's money.
3. We offer all phases of restoration and reconstruction services. Again, as we strive to be an efficient company we employ a team of talented and experienced craftsmen and carpenters to remove the need to hire subcontractors on your project and to be 100% sure your job will be completed professionally.
Despite a mild December; Winter is Coming
Sure we will have to wait until April for 'Winter to Come' in the world of Westeros, but here in New England, despite the mild December, winter is finally here. Below freezing temperatures have been consistent the last few weeks and it feels like snow will be on the ground any day now. Are you prepared? And more importantly is your home or commercial property prepared for the extended freezing cold weather? Here are some things you can do to make sure your home is ready for winter.
- Check attic and basement eves - If you live in an older New England home chances are you have a vented attic if this is the case double check to make sure attic insulation is still in place and working and that there are no drafts in the attic or basement. If you have any exposed water pipes you should insulate them and if necessary install an electric pipe heating cable that will monitor the pipes and keep them warm enough to keep water flowing.
- Make sure water to outside water faucets is shut off - Leaving water on can cause the faucet to freeze and leak, this slow leak will allow ice to form around your hose bib and your foundation with the potential to cause structure and water damage to the property.
- Monitor the temperature in your garage - If you have an attached garage there is a chance there are water pipes within the ceiling or walls adjacent to the garage, monitor the temperature of your attached garage and, if needed, install an emergency heat source to kick on when the temperature is low. This can save you thousands in water damage in the case a pipe were to burst!
Christmas Tree Fires Account for Millions of Dollars in Property Damage Annually
Christmas trees and holiday decorations account for millions of dollars in property damage every year. Please share these basic safety tips to ensure your family's well being this holiday season.
- Look for a fresh tree, these are less likely to catch fire. Vibrant green needles that do not fall off easily. The Frazier Fir is a great choice and has a softer needle that does not dry out as quickly.
- Remember to water your tree immediately after getting it home and in the stand. Continue to water the tree until it stops taking water.
- Keep your tree away from heat sources, candles and other electronics.
- All your Christmas lights should be UL or ETL/ITSNA tested for safety, and you should throw away damaged lights.
- Be sure to plug outdoor lights into a ground-fault circuit interrupter protected receptacle.
- Keep all your candles away from your Christmas tree, surrounding furniture and décor. If possible avoid candles all together especially this time of year when there tend to be more flammable items around the home.
- Don’t forget to turn your Christmas tree lights off each night.
- When your tree's needles begin to fall, it is time to take it down.
Follow these guidelines and avoid being another statistic in the National Fire Protection Association or United States Fire Administration report this holiday season. Of course, if you do have an emergency contact us immediately along with the local emergency response departments needed. We will be there to help you get things back, "Like it never even happened."